WELCOME

This is a record of my journey in our garden.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Garden in Winter

I have been neglecting my blog again. It is easy in winter to curl up with the cats, garden books and catalogs. There is so much planning for spring,but I have finally been out in the snow to get some pictures.
The Pot in winter
Taz always enjoys the garden

The fence border bed

Zebra Grass

The rabbits have left their tracks
The island bed
Dogwoods for winter interest
The Pagoda
          Stay warm and enjoy planning for spring.

2 comments:

  1. Hi and welcome to Blotanical. I am Donna of Garden Walk Garden Talk and I have 'accepted' your blog for processing as I am one of the gurus and mentors. This is new in Blotaical, but I hope my vote gets you part of this wonderful blogging family. I have two cats and love to take garden and landscaping photos in the snow. Hope to see you around Blotanical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, thanks for accepting my blog to Blotanical. I am looking forward to finding new gardening friends and their blogs through this site. I stopped by your blog an was very impressed, I will be back to check topics out soon. Especially on "Plan Development – Process of Design". My winter project is to plot my garden beds on paper so your post looks helpful. I am also interested in "Gardening with Dogs" since I also have a dog. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...