WELCOME

This is a record of my journey in our garden.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Close Ups

I took more snow pictures than I could publish in one post so here are the close ups. It is snowing again today, another 3-4 inches. It really is beautiful when you don't have to go out in it.
Brown eyed susan
Amsonia at the foot of the brown eyed susan, I can't wait for this to get full size. I planted this last summer kind of late. It did turn in the fall, but as you can see needs time to get established.
Zebra grass
Cone flowers with russian sage
The delicate foliage of a fern
Astilbe
From this view the yard looks much larger than it really is but I like the angle. To bad I had  already walked through the snow leaving foot prints.

A sunny corner
The red of the dogwood is so lovely against the snow


The pagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...